CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

duit2...

Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY




SALAM

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MY MOM... HAJAH DAYANG BINTI MUDA...I ALWAYS LOVE U MA...EVEN THOUGH I WAS A NAUGHTY GIRL, BUT YOU RAISED ME TO BECOME A GOOD PERSON(aku mmg good ke ni?agak curiosity yek,huhuhu )..YOUR LOVE YOUR CARE AND YOUR KELEMBUTAN WILL BE ALWAYS IN MY MIND...

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR KINDNESS, I MAY NOT ABLE TO PAY IT, I ALSO MAYBE CAN'T BE LIKE YOU BUT I CAN PROMISE ON ONE THING...

ONLY YOU, ONLY YOU

NO BODY CAN BE MY MOTHER EVEN THOUGH MY MIL....

now, she's not here, pi penang anta cucu, dgn BAK sekali g...huhuhuhu..umah xdak orang, berdua dgn adik aku jek...huhuhu

ma n bak, cepat la balik.....

p/s: ayat salah, mtk maaf mtk ampun, sy br nk pns enjin skepang balik...ada ayat salah, sila bgth yek,kt comment...time kasih

0 comments: